We’ll look at:
- Understanding strategic rationale - why sell? when to sell? what is a buyer looking for?
- Understanding the various ways to do the deal
- Planning to help reduce your tax bill
- How you can influence the value of your business
- Due diligence: it’s key, be ready
- There is no substitute for preparation
When: Tuesday 29th October 2013
Time: 4.15pm to 6.30pm
Where: Royal Geelong Yacht Club
Cost: $35.00 per person
RSVP: By Wednesday 23rd October 2013 – email@example.com or 5244 6849
About me (click to find out more).
I am co-presenting this seminar with Kylie McEwan, Director of Tax Consulting at Davidsons. Commencing in the Tax and Business Services Division, Kylie moved into a specialised Tax Consulting role in January 2007. Kylie works closely with SMEs to help them create, protect and transition their wealth and has extensive experience in guiding clients through the taxation implications a business sale can bring. www.davidsons.com.au